Client: Whitehorse City Council
A GIS drainage network was developed as part of a joint venture project between Morphum Environmental and Urban Water Solutions in Whitehorse City, Melbourne.
The new network will allow Whitehorse City Council to meet their asset management plan goals, and integrate drainage data into their asset management system. It will also provide an invaluable tool for further network understanding and enhancement.
- Digitisation of over 40,000 stormwater pits and pipes from over 8,000 plans.
- Design of a GIS file structure for use by Whitehorse City Council.
- Network mapping.
- Preparation of data processing methodology.
- Data structure design.
- Development of GIS tool to allow efficient data capture by technicians.
- Adherence to output and quality assurance requirements closely based on the D-Spec standards.