Stu Farrant is an ecological engineer who specialises in the water aspects of ecologically sustainable development, particularly integrated urban water cycle management and water sensitive urban design, and he has extensive skills in the planning, design and implementation of innovative and practical water management projects.
He holds a Bachelor of Engineering (Natural Resource) with honours, and a Bachelor of Commerce and Administration (Management).
- Integrated water management.
- Municipal stormwater management strategies.
- Design of vegetated stormwater treatment elements.
- Asset audits and remediation plans.
- Hydrologic and hydraulic modelling.
- Waterway assessments and ecological prioritisation.
- Multi-criteria cost benefit analysis.
- Project management.
- Third party peer review.