Damian Young is an environmental engineer and a founding director of Morphum Environmental. For more than a decade he has worked in stormwater catchment management, from ecological assessment through to detailed design. His particular focus has been the primary importance of asset and receiving environment data to be integrated into management systems that can be used for delivery of sustainable outcomes.
Damian has been involved in education and founded the Auckland professional chapter of Engineers Without Borders over 2009 and 2010.
- GIS and data management.
- Project management.
- Asset management and planning.
- Environmental engineering.
- Stormwater treatment device asset management.
- Resource consenting and compliance.
- Asset information management systems.
- Infrastructure effects assessment.
- Watercourse management planning.